New to the forum 2010 BC Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aydin

Reaction score
About a year ago I started to look into raptors more just for fun and took quite a liking to them even though I've always been interested in owning something like a mid-size pick-up and thought it would just be a dream to own one because of the cost... Fast forward I take a look at Facebook market place almost 3 months ago and I find a first gen raptor for 17k CAD and with the plan on getting my first car being more of a need as I was in the process of getting a new job that was no longer within walking distance. I thought hey I'll just take a look at it checked it out was looking pretty decent to me (of course this being my first car I missed a lot of things). I was able to get it at a lower price then listed and next thing I knew I was driving home in my first car :Big Laugh: a 2010 Raptor.

So far I've taken it about 80km off road and on FSRs since then I've swaped out the front shocks and coilovers myself and I'm itching to go again but I'm waiting on Deaver to send a near by shop springs for me. other then off road I've been daily driving it and the gas was better then what I was expecting especially when I'm being conscious of my lead foot haha.

I've been looking for groups of other raptor owners in BC to go out off roading with but I can't find any and have only found a post from this forum in 2019 but doesn't seem like there is many raptors off-roading over here even though I see quite a handful of them around.

My dream is to turn it into as much of a prerunner as I can while keeping it street legal
20240824_153248.jpg20240825_135210.jpg20240703_143136.jpg

Last edited:

julien194b

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WCE: welcome , congrats, enjoy !!! Nice introduce, Raptor as a first car ? Second congratulation for that !! And you live in BC Canada, I am jealous ... :waytogo: