New product!!! Abs sensor shield.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Hey Guy's. So sorry with the delay. We have been slammed with so many builds going on that I have only done quick checks on here.
After powder coating I didn't like the fitment of this part, So I am making an adjustment so fitment is perfect. It means that every one I made already will be trashed but I would rather put out a better quality product.
Price will be somewhere around $25 for the set give or take. Gonna try a new powder coat out that is almost like rhinoliner.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Glad to hear from you Ryan. And thanks for letting us know and watching over the QC. I like the idea of Rhino-line finish! Keep us posted on availability and price.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
qtsn3odufn.jpg

wheel speed sensor, wheel speed sensor shield, wheel speed sensor, wheel speed sensor shield, wheel speed sensor, wheel speed sensor shield,
wheel speed sensor, wheel speed sensor shield, wheel speed sensor, wheel speed sensor shield, wheel speed sensor, wheel speed sensor shield,

OP
OP
Addictive Desert Designs
Reaction score
Once again, sorry for the delay. We should be recieving them back at the end of next week from powder coat.
Even though it is just a small part that most people won't see, the fit and finish wasn't up to our standard, and I couldn't let them go out the door looking like that. I changed the design and built it stronger so in the end it is a much better part.
If you can take out a bolt, you can install this piece. Its very simple and will save you $500 should your stock line break. It's a simple design flaw from Ford that we can easily fix.