Let the games begin!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TeamFordRaptor

Reaction score
The gloss fenders stink. Wish it would all match. I hate the tonneua cover, I don't like the raised center type covers. Overall, I like the truck. But the fenders and tonneua can go.

Banned
Reaction score
i dunno why people do tonneua's like that, just get ones that are low profile, look way better

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
The gloss fenders stink. Wish it would all match. I hate the tonneua cover, I don't like the raised center type covers. Overall, I like the truck. But the fenders and tonneua can go.

Give me an afternoon in the bush with it and I'll fix the gloss problem...

OP
OP
Raptizzle

Raptizzle

FYT
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Which size did you go with?? Did you relocate your exhaust tips??

I went with a 3" single and have it exiting just infront of the back tire. I'll get a pic of it and post it up. I originally wanted the kit that SDHQ is selling but ended up getting a sweet deal from my muffler guy so i couldn't pass it up.

Lead Foot

Reaction score
the black one birdy posted is alright, but the wheels look to big, what size are they?
and the tails are tinted to much for my liking

I think the truck Birdy Posted Looks great Myself....

I Think those are 35" toyos ,Prolly 35x1250x20 on 20x9 Wheels :~) Just a Guess...

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score