new here from CO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey jes!

No worries on the "tire incident". Live and learn, eh?

Glad to have ya bud. Welcome! :)

Thanks man! im glad to be aboard! hopefully i can start deleting some pics off of the other forum, and re-post them here with better quality.

I also want to record some more movies and post them up...that other place is in it for money, as IF they were in fact in it for the members on that forum, they would have banned me for being a jerk to a ton of people, instead of banning me for sending info on a great deal, or asking straight forward questions to a site supporter....which was not rude or anything, the site supporter just did not want to answer my question publicly, so walla...request for a ban..

OP
OP
J

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey you should get FSM06 to look at your trans. He's taken them apart and might be able to help. Sorry to hear about your troubles...I seem to remember reading that thread on that other website.

this week i have been in CA, next week im off to ND, then the week after that im off to Florida possibly. he is by far probably the best person to look at my tranny in my area, as he owns the very same truck so a huge level of pride is going towards researching solutions for this tranny or truck. hes the heat. hopefully if or whenever i get time, hopefully he will have time as well to possibly look at it.