Needing original bead lock rings destroyed by install of tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

g8lue4ever

Reaction score
Been following this forum but just registered, I had new tires put on my 2014 SE and they destroyed my bead lock rings. Wondering if there is anyone on here may have swapped out for real bead locks that want to get rid of theirs. Shop won’t pay and they are $986 at Ford service

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the place, look in the garage sale section. Post a pic of your raptor and those ruined beadlocks, can't believe the shop wouldn't pay to replace those, who did the work?

Jafo2317

Reaction score
Good afternoon. I have 5 bead lock wheels that I removed from my 2020 lead foot Raptor. Removed them at 7k miles and replaced them with some Black Rhinos.
Live in San Antonio, Tx if interested.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please post pics of the damage so we can see just how bad they messed them up. We’re they the bead lock rings or the cosmetic rings

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
post says ‘shop won’t pay’ but inquiring minds want to know, why would a customer pay after having their vehicle damaged? And even if you did pay, why not cancel the charge by CC or stop payment on a check?

Tip: NEVER give your only or main set of keys to someone you are contracting to do vehicle work and don’t pay until you inspect the work.

03Cobraraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Remove your beauty rings before any tire install
Takes 15 minutes and you have piece of mind

Been doing this since 2013 with good results