My First Pickup Truck Is A Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LeadFoot42

Reaction score
Greetings all,

I recently bought a 2018 Raptor SuperCrew. I bought a 2020 Mustang GT back in July and while I loved the car (and plan to get another one eventually), living in Wisconsin means I can't drive a Mustang all year. I mean I COULD, but it's just not a wise move. I debated getting just a cheap-o 4WD winter vehicle but decided to go big or go home and picked up the Raptor.

1632407125865.png
I very much enjoy it, though I have a few questions about the transmission/ride quality that I'll be directing to the appropriate areas. Anyway, this is my introduciton post. If you see me cruising around in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, give me a honk!

Cheers,

TheSkinMusket

Reaction score
Greetings all,

I recently bought a 2018 Raptor SuperCrew. I bought a 2020 Mustang GT back in July and while I loved the car (and plan to get another one eventually), living in Wisconsin means I can't drive a Mustang all year. I mean I COULD, but it's just not a wise move. I debated getting just a cheap-o 4WD winter vehicle but decided to go big or go home and picked up the Raptor.

View attachment 320888
I very much enjoy it, though I have a few questions about the transmission/ride quality that I'll be directing to the appropriate areas. Anyway, this is my introduciton post. If you see me cruising around in Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, give me a honk!

Cheers,
Great choice. I pick up my Gen 3 tomorrow and I am up on the east side of Winnebago almost every weekend, hope to see you on the road. Congrats on the new rig!