KHC Rear Bump Stop Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a KHC rear bump stop kit. 1) They sent the kit without hardware. They're sending hardware via USPS priority mail. I kind of thought they would expedite since it was their screw up.

Anyways.

I have RPG traction bars on my truck. The shop I was at said the locating pins on the bottom of the "spring" are not long enough to go through the strike plate and the hardware for the traction bars.

Is anyone running traction bars with KHC bump stop kit? I'd sure like to peek at some pictures if you have this setup.

Sales guy said KHC said the traction bars shouldn't be a problem with the bump stop kit.

Rear setup: Fox 3.0 bypass, rpg traction bars, Deaver +3

Last edited:

Canuck714

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Post a picture of your traction bar/leaf and bolts so we know what your system looks like.

I assume the locating pin you are referring too is on the bottom of the spring that sandwiches the strike pad...not on your shock.

OP
OP
B

BSouders80

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes. Locating pins on bottom of the deaver springs. So dirty strike plate is what I've been running for a while. That was RPG I think to where I could use factory bump stops with extension until I could foot the KHC kit. However, it does not use the locating pins on the bottom of it. What I believe they are saying is that the locating pins on the bottom of the springs are not long enough to go through the strike plate and the locating pin holes on the rear mount for the traction bar.

Attachments

• Raptor Suspension 1.jpg
    Raptor Suspension 1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Raptor Suspension 2.jpg
    Raptor Suspension 2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 8
  • Raptor Suspension 3.jpg
    Raptor Suspension 3.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Traction Bars.jpg
    Traction Bars.jpg