Interior Door panel creaks by door handle -video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

relak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t know how to remove them but can you show us how you fixed it once you figure it out? Drove my dad somewhere yesterday and when he closed the passenger side door it sounded just like that. Kinda embarrassing paying this much for a truck and it sounds like a bag of chips when you’re just closing the door.

Man, now that I’m writing this and the fact that I’m dropping it off at the dealer this week for the tenth time to fix a bunch of stuff.. I’m really questioning if the fun factor is worth the crazy price and lack of quality/attention to detail by Ford.

Space Ghost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
maybe you can pry it with a trim tool.
Watched some door removals and thats not needed for take off, and maybe like he gen 2 its held in by those push clips.
I had a center console rattle that drove me crazy on mine, i replaced it with an aftermarket piece and it worked.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want a fix for the strip of plastic above head on moonroof. If I open shade it creaks like crazy.