GEN 2 Hooking up a gooseneck trailer hitch to the ***NEW RAPTOR***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
When the 2017 FORD RAPTOR comes to dealers this fall. Could it be possible to hook up a gooseneck trailer hitch to the FORD Raptor? Could the new RAPTOR handle it? Or should I buy a bumper-pull trailer instead?

Any input is greatly appreciated!!!

Have a great day,
Shaner

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will need a super duty for that. Especially straight from the dealer, the springs and shocks won't be designed for that kind of hauling.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks @2014RubyRed for your assistance

Sorry, but you have to admit that your question was so far off the wall that I wasn't sure of you were even serious.

t_j is our resident pro when it comes to pulling trailers with a Raptor. I will let him explain why your idea is so absurd........

Now, seriously, were you being for real? lmao

OP
OP
Reaction score
Sorry, but you have to admit that your question was so far off the wall that I wasn't sure of you were even serious.

t_j is our resident pro when it comes to pulling trailers with a Raptor. I will let him explain why your idea is so absurd........

Now, seriously, were you being for real? lmao

I was wondering, if its possible. Furthermore, I was serious about it.

Sorry for wasting your guys time