Help with posting Raptor for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Volatile

Reaction score
I tried to post my SCREW 2014 for sale in the For Sale forums but am unable to. Can anyone help with getting access? Thanks!

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy and frf rolodex
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you need to have a minimum of 50 posts or be a paid member to post for sale. this forum is not a garage sale listing for everyone and anyone. the rules have been in place since this forum started. and post ******* to get to 50 wont work as all for sale posts have to be approved by an admin.

14 BlackScrew RR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I tried to post my SCREW 2014 for sale in the For Sale forums but am unable to. Can anyone help with getting access? Thanks!

READ BEFORE POSTING - For Sale Forum Rules

If posting an item for sale, please post an asking price. High bidder or auction style listings tend to be counterproductive.
Post the location of the item.
Members must not criticize another member's asking price.
Please handle all price discussions using Private Message.
I will advise against sending PayPal funds as a "gift" transaction. If in the event a deal goes sour, PayPal offers zero protection for personal, or gift transactions.
Make deals and transactions at your own risk. Proper due diligence should be done before any money changes hands. If you need help with a potential bad deal, absolutely feel free to contact a forum administrator.
Don't piggy-back on an existing thread, start your own.
If it isn't legal, your post will not be approved.
No firearms or ammo sales.
If you post an item for sale for a buddy, YOU are responsible for seeing the deal through to the end. If things go south, YOU will be the one to face repercussions.

Note: You must have a minimum of 50 posts to start a thread in this forum. That doesn't mean you should spam the forum to get your 50... (waived for Supporting Members).