heated and cooled seat missing connector

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aneavin

Reaction score
i have a 2018 Raptor i purchased about a month ago that was built to race in Baja but I'm trying to get the interior somewhat back to oem i bought a new set of seats to replace the racing seats that were previously in it the new seats are out of a 2018 f150 lead foot edition sport and are heated cooled just the seats that would have been in my raptor from factory but there is a second connector that i don't have on my cab harness so the seat wont move and the heating and cooling doesn't work its only on my driver side the passenger and rears work great anyone have an idea of how i could get the driver seat to become fully functional?

Attachments

• IMG_5271.jpg
    IMG_5271.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 17

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok, I got questions. Did all of the replacement seat come out of the same truck?

2018 wiring diagram doesn't show anything Raptor specific (some wiring is Raptor specific).

OP
OP
A

Aneavin

Reaction score
yeah they all came out of the same truck they guy i purchased them from said it was out of a 2018 but the parts all seem to be from a 2017 i think it was a lead foot edition