Got Tired of Waiting!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought a 2013 instead of waiting for the 2014 Blue flame I ordered thinking they special ordered me one. Although they did order one to my exact specs. They were being jerks an not giving me any info as to why my truck was taking forever to get here so I said screw them and found this past Friday on the internet in Franklin Tn., the truck had like 4,300 miles on it. I looked this thing over for like 15 minutes before I even test drove it because I did not want to buy one that had been abused. This thing looked like it never saw rain before, much less any dirt. I tried to find something bad but low an behold I could not find nothing wrong with it. So I bought it. My wife said I forgot what is was like being stared at again. She was used to getting looks when we owned a Shelby Gt500. But anyways I installed the shorty antenna and my weather tech floor liners and the k&n drop in filter. Waiting to do the mid perch mod and exhaust when I get a chance.

Attachments

• truck front.jpg
    truck front.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 81
  • new truck.jpg
    new truck.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 87

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That is one handsome truck you got there. And a great year too. Like a good wine. Or a great beer! Congrats!

D

Deleted member 12951

What did the jerk dealer have to say when you told them that they weren't communicating and you gave your money to someone else?

Congrats by the way!

Sent using Tapatalk

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome......Congrats!! It's almost unreal how much attention these trucks get...enjoy and get it dirty - for these trucks, off-road is not abuse.

OP
OP
XxWarEaglexX

XxWarEaglexX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did the jerk dealer have to say when you told them that they weren't communicating and you gave your money to someone else?

Congrats by the way!

Sent using Tapatalk

He wasn't too happy by any means. But I still feel the dealership was in the wrong by the way they treated me.

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2