GooseTuned Gen 3 - Baseline Dyno Runs vs Gen 2 Baseline!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Question. Is there any real difference between the upgraded factory location Intercooler or the relocated one? I know it was purpose built for frame cut bumpers but I’m not worried about that. Seems better to keep most items factory for cooling etc but perhaps I’m over thinking it. Just curious if it’s worth the extra work to relocate or not if staying stock bumper etc.

Also I know it’s a stretch… but any idea on when times may be available for a 2024 lol. I know 23s may never happen but has any effort been made for the 24s yet?
Thank you!
They’re not going to start on 24s until they get 23s, but hopefully they’re the same. If you’re not swapping the bumper or adding a winch I think the good stock location ones are great.

jm77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I completed the steps posted by Goose but am getting a “vehicle not supported by AP” when reinstalling. For those with @COBB Tuning you might want to turn off auto OTA updates until this gets sorted.

OP
OP
GooseTuned

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Question. Is there any real difference between the upgraded factory location Intercooler or the relocated one? I know it was purpose built for frame cut bumpers but I’m not worried about that. Seems better to keep most items factory for cooling etc but perhaps I’m over thinking it. Just curious if it’s worth the extra work to relocate or not if staying stock bumper etc.

Also I know it’s a stretch… but any idea on when times may be available for a 2024 lol. I know 23s may never happen but has any effort been made for the 24s yet?
Thank you!
I like the bigger cores. I think it's worth it.

Ah man, there is really no way to know at this point.