Good photos of a black crew on ebay.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Great pics! It does look good in black. Too bad it would be such a PITA to keep clean. The more pics I see, the more I'm convinced that I'll definitely be lifting the front end up a bit. The trucks have too much rake in the stance.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The more pics I see, the more I'm convinced that I'll definitely be lifting the front end up a bit. The trucks have too much rake in the stance.

Coming from someone who has driven his for months at a time in both the low position and high position, I think the shock mod to lift the front is an absolute MUST. Still feels great on and off the road and it makes the truck look SOOOOO much better.
I'm surprised at how many non-Raptor owners notice my front end is raised. People often ask if I've lifted it, etc.
I am not a fan of the low-nose stinkbug stance and I'm so much more pleased with the look and feel of the truck post-shock-mod. If you know what you're doing, you can take care of the mod in an afternoon. If you don't know what you're doing, see this SDHQ how-to.....

Adjusting your front Fox Coil-Overs

OP
OP
Droid

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Coming from someone who has driven his for months at a time in both the low position and high position, I think the shock mod to lift the front is an absolute MUST. Still feels great on and off the road and it makes the truck look SOOOOO much better.
I'm surprised at how many non-Raptor owners notice my front end is raised. People often ask if I've lifted it, etc.
I am not a fan of the low-nose stinkbug stance and I'm so much more pleased with the look and feel of the truck post-shock-mod. If you know what you're doing, you can take care of the mod in an afternoon. If you don't know what you're doing, see this SDHQ how-to.....

Are you on mid or high position?

For me, parking in the garage is no longer an option due to unforeseeable motorcycle infestation, so I'm free to do whatever.

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score

Which position do you have them on now and how does the fender gap compare front versus rear? I would like to keep a slight rake.