going to 37s, high perch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hackleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im planning on running 37s with new bigger fenders. I am currently on mid perch. WIll the 37s rub at all? I am wanting to stay on mid perch to avoid any cv damage.

thanks in advance

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
You should be OK for on road and light off-roading. Make sure you hammer down the pinch weld and trim the rear portion of the fender near the cab. Turn lock to lock and see where else's it may contact.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yea you'll have to do some trimming and hammering to fit them even with glass fenders. Don't go top perch unless you have a 2010. The new raptors have a lot of problems with top perch especially with the new Torsion front diff it doesn't like top perch! It'll be a right fit but it's possible. You're still gonna rub some when you land from a jump but it's not bad at all!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's very true Brian I ran 37" toyos for a very long time with stock fenders! Glass isn't a must but it sure does look bad ass haha

BlackMamba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should be OK for on road and light off-roading. Make sure you hammer down the pinch weld and trim the rear portion of the fender near the cab. Turn lock to lock and see where else's it may contact.

Did you just trim the bottom of the flare near the cab or did you have to trim the glass too?

Assume you hammer downed the pinch welds for the rear tires too?

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Most just hammer the pinch welds front and rear but I just did the front and trimmed part of the flare and fender on the rear part of the front. I didn't hammer te rear pinch welds cause I've never hit them or come close to it with the bump stops on the rear it keeps it from slamming up into it. I didn't hammer the pinch welds in the front I took my big 5" angle grinder and ground the pinch welds smooth in the front and welded a bead along it just to make sure nothing comes apart