General ETA from build date?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sid-X

Reaction score
Hi, new-is to the forum. I joined back in my gen 1 days, just lurked through my gen 2s life and now on to gen 3. I just got my VIN & an October build date for my all black everything 35 but I can't recall what the expected turn around is from build date to dealers door. Isn't it around 4 weeks? I mean ... pre Covid galactic backorder days.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you tap the top of your head and rub your belly at the same time while doing backflips your new Raptor should appear in your driveway automagically. LOL. Just joking.

Not exactly sure at this point, but one was delivered to Pittsburg, PA a few days after production. I would guess from a few days to several weeks but with everything going on currently (chip issue and this little thing called Covid) who really knows until it gets delivered. Congrats on the Gen3 order!!

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, new-is to the forum. I joined back in my gen 1 days, just lurked through my gen 2s life and now on to gen 3. I just got my VIN & an October build date for my all black everything 35 but I can't recall what the expected turn around is from build date to dealers door. Isn't it around 4 weeks? I mean ... pre Covid galactic backorder days.
Congrats on your order. Everything I've seen and heard so far, estimating 1-3 weeks is a safe bet depending on location and if it's being delivered via convoy (truck) or rail if your multiple states away from Dearborn. The online tracker will give out a estimated delivery date (4-6 weeks on average after build)but from the few so far delivered seems to be 1-2 weeks depending. We had an f150 built on 7-21-21 and it showed up on Monday 3 days ago here in Indiana.

OP
OP
Sid-X

Sid-X

Reaction score
Ha ... Cool. I’m just hoping I get it before the snow flies. It seems like every new car or truck I order comes the day we get a snow storm in Oregon. Ask me what it is like to drive a shiny new GT350 home in the snow and freezing rain ...

dc1gator

Reaction score
My build date is also 9/6 (Leadfoot 37/loaded) Dealer expects delivery by the end of September or first week in October. This is a dealer order I was offered the first priority because of being a long time customer. I will be trading my 17 802A. I am still apprehensive about this because I will be leaving Eibach and Deaver +3 and a Warn Winch on it.

KevoUsmc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
We'll get more information as more trucks get shipped, but the first stock order we saw hit the dealership took a week. If these were normal times then I could see them taking longer to pool vehicles together to ship more efficiently, or it could be they wanted to get those stock orders in dealers hands asap. But I really don't want to believe it's going to take over a month after production. There's not a lot of Raptors just sitting on the lot at DTP so they must be moving them quick