Fuel Hostage Wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a new set of Fuel Hostage wheels and have a couple of questions for those that may have them or are in the know:

1. Any big difference between getting a 17" vs a 20" wheel? Other than appearance obviously....
2. Looking at 20 X 9 6 X 135 with a choice of 1 or -12 offset. Will I have any issues with either of these offsets?
3. Anyone know best vendor/price?

I offraod often and don't want any issues with rub or CV problems. Am I going to see these issues?

Thanks!

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have both 17 and 20 inch wheels on our trucks and we definitely prefer the softness the 17 provides offroad, however, the 20 will do just fine as well.

You really do NOT want to go into the negative offsets, this puts added strain on other parts.

If you are looking for a quote we can help you out...we'll get a PM sent your way.

Last edited:

jlatigo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
get 17's if you plan on off roading and pushing her hard 20's if she's to be a street queen!

4thetruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd recommend 17's and I agree with TMX about staying away from negative offset due to other components failing...hubs, added stress on bearings, etc...