Front bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

speed77

Reaction score
Was seeing if anyone had put on a custom front bumper on the gen 3? Believe add has one but curios on others and would love to see some pics. Time to get working on mods.

rma

Reaction score
ADD just added a few nice ones to their website, I am waiting to see if someone will offer a bolt-on option.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I want to wait and see what svc and rpg come up with since those 2 are the only ones had stuff i liked last 2 gens

crc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Icon impact bumper is nice and bolt on , they haven’t yet released one for Gen 3 yet

GoldBeach

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Patiently waiting for ADD to release this…
Did they tease that somewhere? I always liked the frame cut version but now that I actually have a Raptor I think I'm a pussyy and won't want to cut my frame anytime soon. So that looks pretty good!

Kodyray72

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did they tease that somewhere? I always liked the frame cut version but now that I actually have a Raptor I think I'm a pussyy and won't want to cut my frame anytime soon. So that looks pretty good!
We did a SVC frame cut on my friends gen 2 and after seeing that process first hand I would never do a frame cut on my own truck lol