Found a nice back road

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor says "Pothole? What pothole? .....can we go now?"
funny you say that. they are finally getting around to paving a main road (1 lane each direction) near my home. It's about a 10 mile stretch. It is like driving on the surface of the Moon. And there is one pothole of the hundreds, doesn't seem more than perhaps 2" deep, maybe a foot in circumference, that maked me think I'll break a control arm when I hit it. It wrenches the steering wheel from my hands at 45-50 mph which is quite alarming and disappointing.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
funny you say that. they are finally getting around to paving a main road (1 lane each direction) near my home. It's about a 10 mile stretch. It is like driving on the surface of the Moon. And there is one pothole of the hundreds, doesn't seem more than perhaps 2" deep, maybe a foot in circumference, that maked me think I'll break a control arm when I hit it. It wrenches the steering wheel from my hands at 45-50 mph which is quite alarming and disappointing.
perhaps all your Raptor goodies are not working correctly....Mine is rock stable across nasty chit. No whap, no corse change. This vid doesn't show the speed well but was at about 60mph.