GEN 2 Forscan saved profile

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey what’s up guys I did Forscan for some basic changes on my gen 2 but the computer i used the program got uninstalled how do you get back your base profile or is there a pdf floating around with the base settings if I ever needed to revert. I’m pretty sure the previous owner used it based on some of the stuff like the double honk when started and key outside and some stuff but I wasn’t sure if there was a way to recover it. Thanks

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
hmm...
you-did-perform.jpg

The individual module backups would be saved locally wherever you put them. If needed, the modules “as build” data should be available from https://www.motorcraftservice.com/AsBuilt

A backup is only as good as the computer / hard drive it’s on and in the world of computer backups, one is none, two is one.
By default, the files will begin with your VIN, so you can search your hard drive for that. The application will run on any Windoze box - practically anyway, so that’s not that big of a deal.