Ford announced Sync Updates

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouldman1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
have to say, when using sync to call people, it works great.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Hey Fred...
What's that picture on the bottom of your signature???? A parking wedge for your Raptor!!!!

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe I'm use to using the Sync since I've been using it since 2009 (F25) and found the MFT in my (future ex's wife's Taurus SHO to work great as well. I can't figure out why folks are bitching about it. I know folks are usually resistant to change, but give it a fair chance.
Now I do agree an amp & speaker upgrade is needed in the Raptors, but I can't hear worth a crap anyway due to smokin dope and playing stereo to damn loud while I was younger. So it's not needed in my case.
I think I'm going to drive in the left lane at 5 mph below the posted speed limit today. Just for kicks! Hehehe

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
have to say, when using sync to call people, it works great.

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Hey Fred...
What's that picture on the bottom of your signature???? A parking wedge for your Raptor!!!!

Just a toy...