GEN 1 Finally found a Terrain Scab!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bvita

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have been wanting a gen1 for awhile and after selling my gen3 earlier this year, I wanted to own a 13-14 supercab in black or terrain.

Wasn't finding much around me locally for the past few months, then this one popped up 20 miles away.

2013 Scab in Terrain, 800a with 0 options added to it. It had 11,900 miles on the odometer and I knew this was the truck I needed to buy.
IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5833 2.jpg

Truck looked like it has never been off-road or if it did, very lightly. Made sure to change that on the second weekend with it by going out to the desert and playing around with it.

Definitely different than my gen2 and gen3, but the 6.2 and simplicity of this truck is amazing.

IMG_6111.jpg

Last edited:

neovenator

Reaction score
Beautiful addition! One of my fav colors on the Gen 1, love the luxury and performance of the Gen 2s, but there’s just nothing like flooring a 6.2L in a tunnel with a muffler delete