Finally....at least got a VIN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
So mine got ordered on 12/3/2010. I am screwed then right? Like maybe end of February before I see it? GAWD! I miss my 2004 FX4 so bad right now ande looking at all the damn videos and following this form and watching ebay motors and and and ERRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Breath, breath, breath. HAhahaaaaaa.

Anyone have a real idea at all weather or not options matter on builds. Mine is gonna have just the Lux package only. Will that speed it up? HAhahaaaaaaa. SHIT!

BDRAG

apparently the graphics packages are applied at a separate location and thus will add time to the build.

BDRAG

HAhahaaaa.
Reaction score
Well I am glad I did not get the graffix then. The Dealer told me they are getting their first Screw first week in Jan. Said or hinted its just got more stuff on it than the one I ordered. Kinda like buy this one and don't wait. More like spend $5000 more and get it now. HAhaaaaaaa. I will wait......
BDRAG

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Well I am glad I did not get the graffix then. The Dealer told me they are getting their first Screw first week in Jan. Said or hinted its just got more stuff on it than the one I ordered. Kinda like buy this one and don't wait. More like spend $5000 more and get it now. HAhaaaaaaa. I will wait......
BDRAG

i'd say that's a good idea :D