Eibach springs to lift rear for load?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spooder

Reaction score
My new 24 Raptor 35 has an ARE cap, cap rack drawer, and with all of the things I routinely carry (jack, tools, etc.) the truck is perfect level (rake gone). The distance from the tire edge to the plastic flare at the top is 7-5/8 on front and rear. I never measured before I put the cap on, but I think the rake is 1-1/2 inch higher at the rear, no? Today I had to fill up my gas bottles in prep for the incoming hurricane (48 gallons / 288 lb) and put them in the rear of the bed. The gap went down to 6.5 inches in the rear (additional 1" sag). I see that weight as a max for my camping or storm evacuation additional load. I will also be using the truck occasionally to pull my trailer with a 3000 lb boat. I am wanting to not give away my rear travel for offroading, and I will always have the load that is keeping it level now. So I am considering adding the Eibach rear springs that are advertised give an additional 1.5 inches of lift in the rear. My thought is that this will bring me back to a nominal geometry and I will discuss with the dealer if they will be willing to install them. Any comments regarding my plans to lift the rear end back up would be very much appreciated.

Attachments

• Rear Side 9-16-24.jpg
    Rear Side 9-16-24.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 7

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey there,

So lets break this down, you have probably 500-700 pounds in the bed at all times. From there youll occasionally add some weight loaded with fuel and/or towing a small boat as well.

Realistically, id skip Eibachs and go right into Eibach HD springs. They’ll handle the weight overall better and will sag a lot less under load.

wmflyfisher

Reaction score
The Eibachs or Geisers (when they come back in stock). Timbrens should also help. I have a set but have yet to install them. This is with a 1” block in the back and Eibach 2.2’s up front. IMG_4978.jpeg