craven speed stubby

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can get my raptor in my garage by about 1/2 inch but my antenna clanks every panel on my aluminum garage door...was looking at the craven speed stubby.....anyone on here running one of these and if so pics or feedback is greatly appreciated......

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I have one and love it. Yes reception is a bit less but I really don't notice it that bad. Sure beats hearing that stupid antenna hitting the garage every time.
Sorry no pics.

Dane

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I run one. I love it. I haven't noticed any difference in reception. In fact, my buddy just got two in the mail today once he saw mine a couple days ago. I highly recommend it.

JMann2380

Reaction score
I got one for the same reason... Hitting the stock one on the garage door. The stubby looks great and the reception loss isn't too noticeable.

OP
OP
FORDONLY

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got it yesterday ...looks great and no clanks in the garage.!! easy cheap mod !!

JsGarage

Reaction score
I notice a reception difference with HD radio. It will fall out of HD all the time, rather then not fall out at all.