Chris Ross Build Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GIJOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are two pics of the different colors for the truck. If you let me know the other I can see what I can do for you.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 141
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 151

Cerberos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are two pics of the different colors for the truck. If you let me know the other I can see what I can do for you.

Nice start on the Heritage paint theme, thanks! If Chris chooses this scheme, the prize is all yours for doing the Photoshop work.

GIJOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice start on the Heritage paint theme, thanks! If Chris chooses this scheme, the prize is all yours for doing the Photoshop work.

Your welcome but prize would be all yours. It was all your idea I just figured I would help make it in photoshop.

I would have posted the pics on facebook for the contest but I dont have a facebook account.

GIJOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One more for right now. If anyone has any other let me know I can try my best at making it in photoshop.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 68

Chrisandalex1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a new favorite picture from the contest. I think some more work needs to be done around this candy red idea. Maybe a little darker.

375858_10151134283822376_83626528_n.jpg
[/IMG]