Cancelled my order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Potterine

Reaction score
Deposit paid with trade assessment 3 months ago. Awesome $67k gray s-crew spec, anxiously awaited. Not a whisper since.

Historically I get a new vehicle about every 6-12 months, counting work leases, wife, step-daughter, and summer-only cars. So, I'm no stranger to the process. The gen 2 is a botched launch.

The way I see it, if I really really want the truck then I am going to suffer. If I don't, then why is the dealership sitting on my deposit? The only voice I have is my dollar. I'll shop other brands.

Good luck guys.

jsstalli

Reaction score
To be honest I'm surprised more haven't followed suit. Between the lack of communication and the failed ETA delivery dates I figured more would be fed up with this debacle of a release. If Ford doesn't open the gates soon I could see a mass exodus...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Deposit paid with trade assessment 3 months ago. Awesome $67k gray s-crew spec, anxiously awaited. Not a whisper since.

Historically I get a new vehicle about every 6-12 months, counting work leases, wife, step-daughter, and summer-only cars. So, I'm no stranger to the process. The gen 2 is a botched launch.

The way I see it, if I really really want the truck then I am going to suffer. If I don't, then why is the dealership sitting on my deposit? The only voice I have is my dollar. I'll shop other brands.

Good luck guys.

I waited 5 months for my 2012... and it' wasn't the first year... not sure why you are upset and leaving? Keep your order, but make you dealer throw in a bed cover or something... :baby:

Gilligan

Reaction score
I'll assume you have the smarts to have/hold a decent job that will allow you to buy a nearly 70k vehicle, but can't comprehend 'late fall delivery'?

hmpf.....

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To be honest I'm surprised more haven't followed suit. Between the lack of communication and the failed ETA delivery dates I figured more would be fed up with this debacle of a release. If Ford doesn't open the gates soon I could see a mass exodus...

But on the other hand... The release date was stated to be late fall. Winter starts December 21, so it's not even late fall yet.