Can I get a Raptor in Canada for $40,000 yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yourself

Reaction score
Im pretty much decided on a 2011 Mustang GT, but is there anyway I can get a used Raptor in Vancouver BC. All the ones on Craigslist are 60 grand. If anyone in BC has a Raptor there looking to rid, send me a PM please with your price.

Droid

kglesq's Brother
Reaction score
Im pretty much decided on a 2011 Mustang GT, but is there anyway I can get a used Raptor in Vancouver BC. All the ones on Craigslist are 60 grand. If anyone in BC has a Raptor there looking to rid, send me a PM please with your price.

Try searchtempest.com to search multiple craigslist areas if you're willing to travel a bit.

IoN6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A Raptor in YVR? I want to see videos of it around town!

Spider-One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked about a 2011 Crew Cab last time I was at the dealer and they would only offer me 40k for my 2010 loaded with 18,000km. Yet they tried to sell me a 2011 black SCREW with the same mileage for 61k???? Figure that one out. Dealers seem to have a stick up there ass with these things in Canada.

Import a used truck from the US and you can probably hit that 40k mark. Check Registrar of Imported Vehicles for all the info. Pretty simple process most dealers willing to sell to you will help with the import.

OP
OP
Y

Yourself

Reaction score
I asked about a 2011 Crew Cab last time I was at the dealer and they would only offer me 40k for my 2010 loaded with 18,000km. Yet they tried to sell me a 2011 black SCREW with the same mileage for 61k???? Figure that one out. Dealers seem to have a stick up there ass with these things in Canada.

Import a used truck from the US and you can probably hit that 40k mark. Check Registrar of Imported Vehicles for all the info. Pretty simple process most dealers willing to sell to you will help with the import.

All you really need to do is get the DRLs activated I guess. But then again if you factor in import fees and taxes, i may still go higher than 40K.

LEGORAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Imo i wouldn't even think of buying a used raptor. Spend the extra $$$ or be pacient to find a good deal on a new one. You want that peace of mind knowing that your the first to drive the raptor. Like i always say, buying a raptor is like finding the perfect wife, you want one that you know hasn't had the shit ****** out of them. =)

KTM RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Imo i wouldn't even think of buying a used raptor. Spend the extra $$$ or be pacient to find a good deal on a new one. You want that peace of mind knowing that your the first to drive the raptor. Like i always say, buying a raptor is like finding the perfect wife, you want one that you know hasn't had the shit ****** out of them. =)

I wouldn't look at a used Raptor either after seeing what it can do :birgits_tiredcoffee

:baby: