Can anyone confirm this for me? Post theft issue...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared Moore

Reaction score
Hey guys, after a theft I'm having some trouble. Was wondering if anyone out there with a 2018 Raptor with the B&O sound system could confirm the ACM programming for me. See mine below. Truck got stolen, then recovered but was missing the amp/dsp and sub (from under the back seat). Also, main harness was cut. Dealer replaced the harness, all was well but waiting for stereo parts. Dealer put in new amp/dsp and sub when parts arrived but it doesn't sound right. Volume is low, mix is completely off (more bass up front than in back). Also, when they put the amp and sub in I lost all sonar, seat belt alarms. Pulled my as built file from ford, and as you can see in the picture it matches my current ACM programming. But I was wondering if any forscan users out there could just confirm for me that their ACM programming matches mine. PS, Backed up all my modules while I was in the system. Really strange thing was when I was done, sonar alarms came back, but sound system still sounds like crap... so strange. (and all I did was back up the modules) Below is my current ACM programming with my as built file data next to it. Any other thoughts would be greatly appreciated.unnamed.png

cddawgs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't help you with any of that, but how did your truck come to be stolen? I was under the impression they were tough to steal when locked. Mine has to be parked outside as its too big for my carport (by less than an inch) and while we Do live in a nice area, it isn't unheard of for break-ins etc.

pastorwug

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've tried and I think I may have screwed a setting up, so back to the saved "as built" and then I can take a look again.

TK85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t help with what you are looking for but what kind of thief steals a 70k truck and only takes (in my opinion) the ********* part of this beast.