The New BEAST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Start with them wheels..
tumbler1.jpg

OP
OP
Batman

Batman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am leaving wheels and tires stock. I have updated the interior lighting. In a couple of weeks I will have a new exhaust. "X" pipe with teo Flowmaster mufflers using stock tails. I am also goin to install HIDs. Then who knows............. Oh well I am looking for some machine guns and rocket launchers to fit in the truck just right.

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I waaaaaaaaant that!

I am leaving wheels and tires stock. I have updated the interior lighting. In a couple of weeks I will have a new exhaust. "X" pipe with teo Flowmaster mufflers using stock tails. I am also goin to install HIDs. Then who knows............. Oh well I am looking for some machine guns and rocket launchers to fit in the truck just right.

You should start a thread about your interior lighting. Show us what you did....

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I waaaaaaaaant that!
To bad they blew it up in the last movie.

You should start a thread about your interior lighting. Show us what you did....

Agreed. Start a thread. I'm interested in the lights you used.
I was looking into led lights for my truck all around, curious as to what you did..