Black PPF Lower Mod Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Goeddgr

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know what black PPF looks like in the lower silver sections of the 802a bumper. I think it turned out really good! Just need to snag a couple of the black parking sensors now.
Film is SunTek Ultra Black. Same as used on B-Pillars.

Attachments

• IMG_0137.jpeg
    IMG_0137.jpeg
    262 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

IIAWAH808

Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know what black PPF looks like in the lower silver sections of the 802a bumper. I think it turned out really good! Just need to snag a couple of the black parking sensors now.
Did you install yourself?

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question for you on this bumper. I’m looking at buying one 2nd hand but it’s over 3 hours away from me. Are the ends of the bumper black or are they the traditional raptor grey to match the flares and back bumper. I can’t really tell from pictures that I’ve seen.