Banned from the other Raptor Forum...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XSNSX

Reaction score
Forgive me is this subject has been discussed before. I used the search function, but it did not return any relevant results.

I'm not posting the proper name or URL of the other Raptor forum because I don't want the SOB who runs it to benefit from a link. I joined his site about a month ago (his name is Clay and goes by the screen name ESAD, which is an abbreviation for Eat $hit And Die). Over the course of 3-4 weeks, I received several emails from him informing me of each new advertiser who had just joined his forum.

Last week, I responded to one of these emails and asked him to remove my name from his mailing list, going on to say "I don't care, nor do I need to know, if you have a new advertiser." This weekend, I attempted to log on found he had banned me, leaving the reason as "Bad Attitude". Funny, I never even got chance to make a single post on his forum.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this kind of treatment, but I thought it was worthwhile to make a public post about this SOB. Ironically - of all the places on earth - it turns out that he lives about 20 miles away from me. I'm hoping I meet him in person one day...

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Forgive me is this subject has been discussed before. I used the search function, but it did not return any relevant results.

I'm not posting the proper name or URL of the other Raptor forum because I don't want the SOB who runs it to benefit from a link. I joined his site about a month ago (his name is Clay Hayes and lives in Ft. Pierce, FL and goes by the screen name ESAD, which is an abbreviation for Eat $hit And Die). Over the course of 3-4 weeks, I received several emails from him informing me of each new advertiser who had just joined his forum.

Last week, I responded to one of these emails and asked him to remove my name from his mailing list, going on to say "I don't care, nor do I need to know, if you have a new advertiser." This weekend, I attempted to log on found he had banned me, leaving the reason as "Bad Attitude". Funny, I never even got chance to make a single post on his forum.

I don't know if anyone else has experienced this kind of treatment, but I thought it was worthwhile to make a public post about this SOB. Ironically - of all the places on earth - it turns out that he lives about 20 miles away from me. I'm hoping I meet him in person one day...

PLEASE... If you do meet the SOB punch him for everyone. hahaha
That's just how the TOOL works. He's a *******. This is a MUCH BETTER SITE ANYWAYS.
WELCOME!:)

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Ahhh yes, and like many you have found us because the "other" place is a waste of time. Your entire post is factual. Welcome and make yourself at home. Our members are #1 around here. I was also banned from the forum for the same reason. That's the reason I decided to help with this site!

iceman302

Full Throttle OG
Reaction score
Ha ha... another "castaway" from the Z!

I'm not one of them but there are a lot of guys on here like yourself. I checked out both sites and felt this one fit my personality better. We all get along here because we give each other an equally hard time. Welcome!

TheJoker

FRF Addict
Reaction score
XSNSX, Although, I agree with everything you've said, I don't think it's necessary to post ESAD's personal info. We all know who he is and how he runs his site(s). I think you could have gotten your point across by simply stating that: He is a Tool. Just my 2 cents.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
XSNSX, Although, I agree with everything you've said, I don't think it's necessary to post ESAD's personal info. We all know who he is and how he runs his site(s). I think you could have gotten your point across by simply stating that: He is a Tool. Just my 2 cents.

This info is on the e-mails he sends you so he's making it public himself.
I knew all this info already and more.