Back from Haiti

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just got back from haiti yesterday now im trying to relax and not fret about having the wife drop me off at work for a month because im selling my mustang and i dont take delivery until
june 28 anyways just wanted to say whats up keep the ball rolling and the posts going and enjoy being back in the good ol U.S. of A
do you think it would be wierd if i creeped ford dealers until my truck came in just to look at all the shiny toys? lol
thanks everyone for the great forum

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome back... hopefully the time will go by fast...

Falcon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome home Soldier!

And who cares if you creep the dealers out? <GG>

Falcon

OP
OP
S

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol thanks falcon what i meant is that i would be driving around dealer lots i guess it just came out wrong

OP
OP
S

shoepolishsmelling

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to many dangers over there we only got shot at once and thats when the local police got fired at so we let them bang it out other than that malaria is the only concern i have pills pills pills for another thirty days blah
a little more waiting never hurt anyone i guess it will just make me appreciate it more