Anyone else love the Factory SVT wheel?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a guy who usually changes wheels on all my vehicles within a month or two. '05 M3, '03 Z06, and '06 Jeep SRT-8 all got new wheels. The two exceptions are my '08 FJ Cruiser SE with the black TRD wheels and my '12 Raptor. On these two vehicles I haven't found anything I prefer over the factory wheel. How many of you think SVT did a really good job on the wheel design? On the other hand I do love seeing all the choices made by others in these threads.

jrodrg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate the factory wheel look. I went factory bead lock capable and love the look. I'm a guy who changes rims often too on my vehicles.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ya, I like em too. I like the look like the bead locks better but, I am not interested in spending money for rims that only add a look and no functionality.

RAPTORSV

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I dislike the '13 rims so much that I found brand new set of factory '11 rims to replace them with. Ford should have never gone away from the traditional "racing" style wheels from the first two model years.

I agree, the original rims were the best. I ordered mine with the factory beadlocks, just don't like the stock wheels here.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the stock wheels. Have to agree with "Hockster's" sentiment.

banman12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the stock wheels, but my biggest issue with them is the offset. They don't stick out far enough. Methods make it look badass.