Any advice before I take the truck to someone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCAR911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My auxiliary 5 switch goes to a air compressor that's where the spare used to be. Has worked forever. Went to use it to air up tires and noticed the switch in the truck was flipped. Odd. Now it doesn't work. Is there any specific fuse somewhere that would run aux 5? Tried to look in the manual and check fuses but it seems vague on what's really what for those switches. Anywhere to troubleshoot?

blwn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My auxiliary 5 switch goes to a air compressor that's where the spare used to be. Has worked forever. Went to use it to air up tires and noticed the switch in the truck was flipped. Odd. Now it doesn't work. Is there any specific fuse somewhere that would run aux 5? Tried to look in the manual and check fuses but it seems vague on what's really what for those switches. Anywhere to troubleshoot?
Check the fuse under the hood:

Sharpie69

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fuses for those switches are in the engine compartment, towards the back on the passenger side