A case for stubby antennas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had been running a stubby antenna for a while then put the oem antenna back on for better reception on a trip.
We ended up doing a bit more off roading through trees than anticipated, one branch knocked the antenna into the windshield so hard it broke it.
From now on, I'm sticking with the sticking with stubbies!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372529116.991106.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1372529130.873545.jpg

Big Blue

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow! That sucks! I've had my stubby on since day one simply because it looks so much better than the stock radio tower.

I listen to XM, so reception is not an issue. Sorry man!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ouch that sucks! That's one if the first thins I did! I had te stock antenna on the first time I went off road and like you I hit some low branches and I ears it hit the windshield but didn't brake it thank god! But it scared the shit outa me haha that day I ordered a craven speed stubby! Been on the truck ever since! Going on 3 and a half years now haha

LandFill

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Our preferred vendor is going to like this thread. If I didn't already have a stubby, I would be ordering one today.