4 OEM BFgoodrich's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
***Huge Price Drop!!!***4 OEM BFgoodrich's

Name: Dan
Item: 4 OEM w/ 22k miles rotated every 4500-5k miles no chunking in tread, cleaned and scrubbed every month to keep from dry cracking.
Price: $400 picked up or plus s/h
Terms: If you are wanting these shipped i will give priority to locals first and then if needed move to shipping but we all know how much these weigh and how big of a PITA it would be to ship since im not a vendor/dealer.

trades...

i really need cash to re coupe from the tires i just put on but... if you have something you would like to trade with cash on top, please let me know what you have i may be very interested...

any questions please feel free to send me a PM and we can swap e-mail addresses or phone numbers from there...

Thank you for looking and happy shopping!

Attachments

• DSC_0282.jpg
    DSC_0282.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Name: Dan
Item: 4 OEM w/ 22k miles rotated every 4500-5k miles no chunking in tread, cleaned and scrubbed every month to keep from dry cracking.
Price: $700 please dont send me PM's saying this is too high a price or low ball me offers... this is what i feel is a fair price.
Terms: If you are wanting these shipped i will give priority to locals first and then if needed move to shipping but we all know how much these weigh and how big of a PITA it would be to ship since im not a vendor/dealer.

trades...

i really need cash to re coupe from the tires i just put on but... if you have something you would like to trade with cash on top, please let me know what you have i may be very interested...

any questions please feel free to send me a PM and we can swap e-mail addresses or phone numbers from there...

Thank you for looking and happy shopping!

Dan, what MY Raptor did these come off of? (How old are these tires?)

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
My 2010 w/22k miles properly rotated every 4500-5k miles, no gashes or chunks of tread missing and still have easily 60% life if not more

OP
OP
Danactive

Danactive

I'm Back!
Reaction score
huge price drop today! only $100 per tire!!! get'em while they're hot! need space back in my garage!

Status
Not open for further replies.