3rd Gen Raptor third brake lights by Evil Manufacturing in stock at Apollo Optics!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johnny@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
IMG_3857.jpeg

Third brake lights in stock and ready to go! Dont be on the trails without dust lights having the poor guy behind you unable to see.

We were fortunate enough to get an allocation of Evil MFG third brake lights put aside for us. All kits will have NMO cables attached. We currently have a very small batch of gen 2 left available and gen 3 we have a fresh batch ready to go. Gen 3 will be compatible with bed view camera. Gen 3 does NOT require drilling into the cab for mounting. Direct plug and play install. Features very bright running lights, brake lights, and cargo lights.

All kits will come with the brake light housing, nmo cable, gasket, all needed wiring, and 2 baja designs s2s of your choice (pro or sport, amber or clear, beam patterns include spot, driving combo or wide cornering).

You can as well DM me here or email me at [email protected] For forum member pricing

IMG_3903.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_4030.jpeg
    IMG_4030.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did you have any issues with the camera fitting? I just installed one today and the camera wouldn’t fit plugged in because it ran into the inner roof. It was the plastic plug that plugs into the back of the camera that ran into the lower part of the roof. IMG_8888.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8889.jpeg
    IMG_8889.jpeg
    136.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_8891.jpeg
    IMG_8891.jpeg
    165.6 KB · Views: 24

Jwod1993

Reaction score
Did you have any issues with the camera fitting? I just installed one today and the camera wouldn’t fit plugged in because it ran into the inner roof. It was the plastic plug that plugs into the back of the camera that ran into the lower part of the roof. View attachment 461094
I didn’t have any issues installing on my 2023. I see your truck is a 24, the camera plug seems to be a sharper angle than the 23 trucks. Not sure if it’s the same part number or not. Mine resembled more of a 45° angle.

Side note - how do you feel about the seal at the top of bracket? I’m worried it will leak. I added extra weatherstripping to be sure.

IMG_7800.jpeg

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn’t have any issues installing on my 2023. I see your truck is a 24, the camera plug seems to be a sharper angle than the 23 trucks. Not sure if it’s the same part number or not. Mine resembled more of a 45° angle.

Side note - how do you feel about the seal at the top of bracket? I’m worried it will leak. I added extra weatherstripping to be sure.

View attachment 465044
My camera does not fit on a 2024. The angle is steep and hits the cab. Annoying.

I wonder if there’s a part I can take from the 24 to swap and make it fit? Is it the camera that is different or the connectors that are longer ?

But mine has sealed fine from the outside from what I can tell. Have been in the heavy rain many times. I put silicone around the LEDs also on the inside to be safe

Jwod1993

Reaction score
My camera does not fit on a 2024. The angle is steep and hits the cab. Annoying.

I wonder if there’s a part I can take from the 24 to swap and make it fit? Is it the camera that is different or the connectors that are longer ?

But mine has sealed fine from the outside from what I can tell. Have been in the heavy rain many times. I put silicone around the LEDs also on the inside to be safe
It must be the camera that is slightly different. The plugs look the same as mine. You can probably just swap the 24 camera out for a 23 and it would fit.

Good to know about the seals. Thanks for that info.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I
It must be the camera that is slightly different. The plugs look the same as mine. You can probably just swap the 24 camera out for a 23 and it would fit.

Good to know about the seals. Thanks for that info.
I wonder if the cameras are plug and play? I guess I could try and find that out

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I assume they are. The plug and wires look exactly the same as mine.

Did that fancy cap for the antenna mount come with your bracket? I didn’t have one with mine
There’s no cap that comes with any NMO mount that I’ve seen