3D Printed Receptacle for Wireless Charging

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Qartveli

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I purchased my 2019 Raptor in April of this year and I love it, but I always wished I had wireless charging instead of having to plug my phone in. I love designing 3D printed models, so I lidar scanned the front cubby and with those measurements, I made this charger for myself. I posted it to a few Facebook groups and people liked the design, so I decided to share the STL and 3MF files for free so anyone with a 3D printer can make their own.

You can find the files here.

I tried a few wireless chargers and picked the one which charged the phone well and also wasn't too expensive. Though I haven't had any issues with PLA models, I recommend printing them in PETG for higher heat resistance. Especially if you live in southern states :)

Here's some pics of how it looks. Please note that if you want to print and use the exposed copper charger, you'll need to use the 7.2mm model I've uploaded. The other one is for the blue and black versions. Please excuse the dog hair. No matter how much I vacuum the car, it's never enough :/.
unnamed (6).jpgunnamed (7).jpg

I have also uploaded files for rear vent extenders. Those can be found here:

EastEndAngler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is awesome. Have you thought about other things you could print for the cubby?

For those of us without the 3D printer, do you print/sell your vent extensions anywhere?

OP
OP
Q

Qartveli

Reaction score
Thanks man, a guy who didn’t have a 3D printer did buy a set off of me. I don’t have an online store or anything but I can DM you my paypal if you do want a pair.

Not really trying to make money off of these just wanted to share the files with the community for free. I will sell them to those without a 3D printer if there is interest though.

As far as the cubby ideas, I tried to think of other print ideas like a key fob holder but Idk how useful that would be. If you have ideas, let me know haha.