2021 Raptor with NO cup holder ambient lights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D1035

Reaction score
Hey all, new to me 2021 Raptor. It has ambient lighting, it has the temperature display on the knobs, it has all of the other known features to a 2021 Raptor, but there are NO cup holder lights. I know this seems silly, but are there some 21 models that went away with them? I believe the build date was October 2021, but I was under the impression all of the 21 models have the cup holder lights, temperature display on the knobs, etc etc. I have been searching high and low for this so I would love to figure this out. Thank you all.

Gator85

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine was built October 21 and has lights in cup holders. You have all the rest of the stuff, so I would think you should have the cup holder lights. But, then again, that was a strange time when trucks were getting half built and parked until the rest of the parts arrived. Could have missed them on yours. Blamed on Covid.

Swacer_2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If its not working, or you think its missing, go to the dealer. If its supposed to work, it should work.

Now, with the truck being at the end of 3 yrs, you may have to pay for it though. But it should work.