2020 Third gear stutter and now slipping with something blinking by tach.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slicksilver8

Reaction score
I only use manual mode when driving and I love to get on it with 4,000 to 5,500 rpm shifts.Well one morning I stomped the gas and when I shifted into third it did a shift and a pause and shift like a small slip, and then the next day I noticed it again, well now I was driving a little more mellow on the gas and it did a long slip going into third and something was blinking on the dash to the right of the tach down near the bottom ,I’m assuming it’s the wrench , my eyes can’t see it very clear when it happened , I think it’s starting to shift harder into each gear 1-5 . Is it a possibility it could be something easy like a shift solenoid or ? I’m going to get an auto parts store to look for a code but they are sometimes generic not specific , before paying 100 deductable for my warranty . Thanks for any input. Truck only has 20,000 miles