2016 [2017*] Raptor test mule spy shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score

I have to say I like it in white. Don't care for black wheels but that can be fixed with some Machined Methods. After seeing the '17 Raptor in person the front grill is not as bad in person as it is in pictures.

Looks like the running boards go all the way to the front wheels which might cut down on mud...

The blue and black '17 Raptor didn't really highlight the fender flares. The white one does and I like the look. If I go with a '18 or '19 I was thinking SCAB vs. SCREW so what I am seeing is what I would get...

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Me too. The grill dipping down really throws a wrench at the clean radius look.

I've been wondering how the aftermarket manufacturers are going to tackle the lines on the new front end.

The damn antenna looks a foot taller than the truck.

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say I like it in white. Don't care for black wheels but that can be fixed with some Machined Methods. After seeing the '17 Raptor in person the front grill is not as bad in person as it is in pictures.

Looks like the running boards go all the way to the front wheels which might cut down on mud...

The blue and black '17 Raptor didn't really highlight the fender flares. The white one does and I like the look. If I go with a '18 or '19 I was thinking SCAB vs. SCREW so what I am seeing is what I would get...

I also like white.

Really hope there is an option for non-black wheels.