2014 ordered!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skee

Reaction score
Congrats. Saw you were from Missouri as well over in the new member intros. You find a local dealer that would move from MSRP?

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love the Blue Flame Metallic color. Ordered that but on a supercrew. After a couple decades of black and white trucks I thought it was time for a little color for a change. Not one to enjoy the hurry up and wait part though. Congrats on the order.

OP
OP
scubasteve

scubasteve

Reaction score
Congrats. Saw you were from Missouri as well over in the new member intros. You find a local dealer that would move from MSRP?

my local dealer would not, I went to paul cerame fo. rd in Florissant St. Louis area. They split it with me, from dealer cost to MSRP. a little over $2000 off MSRP.
I tried Marshall Ford in O'Fallon couldn't even get the salesman to call me back.
Sunset Ford in South county sales manager told me on the phone he would do dealer cost. I went there they jacked me around set me in an office for over an hour. Then they proceed to tell me they can't do dealer cost and the sales manager had They were VERY unfriendly, I walked out called Cerame Ford ordered it and was done with it. They were great to work with.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:15 PM ----------

Love the Blue Flame Metallic color. Ordered that but on a supercrew. After a couple decades of black and white trucks I thought it was time for a little color for a change. Not one to enjoy the hurry up and wait part though. Congrats on the order.

Thanks This is my first truck with color for a long time I really like white, but I love this blue!