2013 Headlight Bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Jurassic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I have the 2013 model with the Xenon headlights and I was wondering if anyone knows of a place where you can purchase replacement bulbs for these?

What im getting at is I want my headlights whiter then the stock bulbs... Is it possible?

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Negative.

At the present time (without a retrofit) the D3S bulb is not available in CBI or any other temp.

Hopefully the CBI will come out soon.

The best thing you could do is drive a 2012 without HIDs and then appreciate how great your headlights are :) lol

ARH1956

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you google D3S bulbs you'll find quite a few replacement bulbs available. Know that most of these are cheap Chinese bulbs, but are available in 5K, 6K, 8K, etc.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you google D3S bulbs you'll find quite a few replacement bulbs available. Know that most of these are cheap Chinese bulbs, but are available in 5K, 6K, 8K, etc.

Well I meant OEM level - I wouldnt recommend those gee-co bulbs unless you want to change them every other week and have one side one color and the other side anoher color. lol

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow are they really that bad? ive used ddm on several of my motocycles before and never had any outstanding issues....

i found this
D3S Philips HID Bulb

Thats the exact same as what you have.

Plus, that is a Philips knock-off website. = not the "philips" company we are all familiar with.

For some reason, Philips HID components are the most counterfeited of all. Some of their systems have went to unique serial #s to verify authenticity.

InMotionJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was wanting to do the same thing. The light in the stock projectors is yellowish rather than the white/blue hue we are used to seeing in European cars.