2010/11 OE Wheels on 2013 Tux Black Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armoredveh

Reaction score
Am I the only one who genuinely likes the OE wheeels that came on the 2010 and 2011 Raptors? I happen to think they look great ... as if Ford was trying to replicate the Mustang racing wheels from days gone by.

My 2013 Screw isn't scheduled to arrive until June but I'm seriously considering replacing the ugly OE wheels with a set off a 2011, which I think will look great with the Tux Black and side graphics.

Also, I'm assuming the TPMS sensors off the 2013 wheels will fit the 2011 wheels -- please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comments?

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes the 2011 stockers look better than the "new" style...looks like Ford was going for a Euro look and feel on its face...

I don't know if I would spend money on 2011 stockers? But I have a full set of 4 with 10k...ready to put on your truck...

OP
OP
armoredveh

armoredveh

Reaction score
The majority of owners appear to be going to the aftermarket. Having done some research, they are doing it solely for the sake of appearance (which is what I'm probably going to do) and not for performance since many -- if not most -- of the aftermarket wheels weigh more than the SVT stock wheels.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the TPMS will fit.

Please don't forget that the 1gen raptor wheels have the weights on the face of the wheel which does not look very good.

Also, I'm assuming the TPMS sensors off the 2013 wheels will fit the 2011 wheels -- please correct me if I'm wrong.

Comments?

JGov

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you located? I have a set off a 2011 we could swap

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My NVs weigh less than my stock 2013 wheels. About 3-4 pounds less per wheel. :)

The majority of owners appear to be going to the aftermarket. Having done some research, they are doing it solely for the sake of appearance (which is what I'm probably going to do) and not for performance since many -- if not most -- of the aftermarket wheels weigh more than the SVT stock wheels.

Last edited: