15,000 Mile Service - Anyone Have It Done Yet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, as Mike McNellis pointed out, the way to extend your Fox warranty beyond 3yr/36,000 miles is to purchase the premium maintenance plan.

MarkT

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, as Mike McNellis pointed out, the way to extend your Fox warranty beyond 3yr/36,000 miles is to purchase the premium maintenance plan.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im on my 30k inspection now... As a matter of fact... Its in for a valvebody update and transoil change...

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im on my 30k inspection now... As a matter of fact... Its in for a valvebody update and transoil change...

jesse

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They actually do all this for free...I also get full synthetic oil changes without paying extra...i guess ford is now servicing all 2010 and 2011 models with full synthetic...which is awesome for me as they included in my purchase free oil changes for the extent of my loan...which this also includes tire rotations...

I do the air filter myself.

OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I do the air filter myself.

You may be changing your air filter yourself but I'll bet they're changing it too. If they don't you're still paying for it so find out when they plan on changing it and change yours in between theirs.

That's what I'm doing.

zaherachour

Full Access Member
Reaction score
full synthetic is the best oil. specially for big engines. i use it for all our car.
we received in our garage a range rover sport using normal oil, it had lots of lights on due of that oil.
sometime people are so dumb, they cant read the sticker found in the car that says use synthetic oil. we have taken down so far half of the engine so we can wash the valve and undo the damages and bla bla bla...

Xjrguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
full synthetic is the best oil. specially for big engines. i use it for all our car.
we received in our garage a range rover sport using normal oil, it had lots of lights on due of that oil.
sometime people are so dumb, they cant read the sticker found in the car that says use synthetic oil. we have taken down so far half of the engine so we can wash the valve and undo the damages and bla bla bla...

Why is full synthetic the best oil?

Why is it "specially for big engines"?

What lights were on in the RR Sport due to running regular oil?