First Sticky - Gen3 Owner Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, just bought my 24 last week. This is my first Raptor and so far it’s great. I’m in The Woodlands, TX. Trying to figure out which bed cover to go with. It’ll be my first one on a pickup truck. The dealer has three choices but idk…I try to avoid getting work done at those places. They did do my ceramic tint (not on the sunroof). Here’s a few picts. & some of the stable. Enjoy you all’s weekend.
My vote is Retrax. Undercover Armorflex is good for a folding cover, but my favorite is the Retrax.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey, just bought my 24 last week. This is my first Raptor and so far it’s great. I’m in The Woodlands, TX. Trying to figure out which bed cover to go with. It’ll be my first one on a pickup truck. The dealer has three choices but idk…I try to avoid getting work done at those places. They did do my ceramic tint (not on the sunroof). Here’s a few picts. & some of the stable. Enjoy you all’s weekend.
Nice truck…nice stable.

Madhouse

Reaction score

Honestly, I recommend the tri-fold hard cover that Ford offers. It seems easily as strong but about half the weight of the BakFlip covers I've run on my past three trucks. Congrats on your new truck!

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Honestly, I recommend the tri-fold hard cover that Ford offers. It seems easily as strong but about half the weight of the BakFlip covers I've run on my past three trucks. Congrats on your new truck!
Fords trifold is literally a backflip mx4 with ford branding on it

77Raptor

Reaction score
My vote is Retrax. Undercover Armorflex is good for a folding cover, but my favorite is the Retrax.
I love my Retrax, but lately I have been thinking about switching to the new Revolver X4st or whatever the new one is with the t-slots (like the Retrax has). The Retrax does take up a bit of bed space with that cannister it rolls into, which I knew. I just thought I wouldn't mind losing that space but I find it's going to be a pain for me with some of the plans I have.

One thing I really liked and selected the Retrax for is if I have cross-bars or a bed rack (I will have one or the other sometime soon), the Retrax can open/close with no issue at all. With the Revolver, the rack/crossbars would have to be tall enough to clear the rolled-up cover to still be able to access the bed.