10R80 issues - P0C29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shigman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Enough that the fluid level will be completely wrong. If you set the level at 20 degrees below spec it will be overfilled enough to vent from the case breather.
Wow...ok this is what I have always been looking for. A logical explanation. I just wish there was a drain plug so you could accurately put back what you took out. I did these drain refills on my Xterra every 30K miles. Easy...dump into a bin, measure out each quart in a quart sized graduated measuring cup and pour through the dip stick in the top of the engine bay.

OP
OP
NorCal Offroad

NorCal Offroad

Reaction score
Wow...ok this is what I have always been looking for. A logical explanation. I just wish there was a drain plug so you could accurately put back what you took out. I did these drain refills on my Xterra every 30K miles. Easy...dump into a bin, measure out each quart in a quart sized graduated measuring cup and pour through the dip stick in the top of the engine bay.
Drain plug is $300 and a half day of work.
IMG_1833.jpeg