What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordrat

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I’m still waiting for the rear axle, the rental car was supposed to be updated yesterday so I called them and they said it wasn’t so I called the dealership and told them about it and they said they would take care of it then he called me back and said bring the car back to them and they had a loaner for me so I did he also told me that he ordered the rear axle (the whole thing gears and all so I said hell yeah) so just waiting for it to get here, this is what they gave me to use 2023 1600. Miles

Attachments

• 1748C7F2-453A-480E-A6A1-C333FB12CA7E.jpeg
    1748C7F2-453A-480E-A6A1-C333FB12CA7E.jpeg
    262.1 KB · Views: 9

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
if you can avoid having the TSB done, I would..

a hole is drilled in the floor on the passenger side, with a new wire harness added with 700 zip ties and then you can not open your tailgate with the engine running.. def suboptimal
True. But more suboptimal when the tailgate spontaneously opens on you.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cobb goodies from @GooseTuned went on today:

• Cobb HCT CAI w/ dry filter
  • Cobb coolant resi cover
  • Cobb radiator shroud
FMIC, AMS pipes, and Turbosmart VTA BOV go in this weekend. Then..... TURN IT UP! :burnout:

Today, things happened. :D

IMG_0694.jpegIMG_0696.jpeg

Thanks again to @GooseTuned for the hookup! I'll be adding Winfield's Stage 2 tune shortly. (Currently on Cobb OTS Stage 2 tune). I'll need to run some updates on my Accessport first....