BakFlip G2 $749 Free Shipping

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vash

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Maybe a mod can change the thread title to reflect that this offer is not for the F1. Either way I called Ron at his shop and he kindly informed me of his error and did NOT try to sell me a product I didn't want. He even suggested a competing vendor that had the F1 in stock for a good price. I ordered from the vendor he suggested and am happy with what I paid. I would highly recommend ordering from Ron without reservation if he has what you need as he seems like an honest guy.

I don't think there's a need to start a vendor pissing match in someone elses thread. Take it up with Ron or the mods directly as I see no need to call out anyone. Also, after searching around I found that Ron has tried to clarify his mistake on this forum. Carry on.

Also, I don't work for Ron and am not associated with him in any way. I just think that Morrie came off as rude for no reason

Last edited:

Madcowranch

Genetically Modified
Reaction score
I agree about changing the title of this thread to avoid making Ron look deceptive.

xBX

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The post above about a BakFlip F1 for $749. is pure fantasy! Call the postor Ron and ask him to sell you an F-1 for your Raptor for that price. A pure stream of BS exits his pie hole and he then tries to sell you a BakFlip G2 for $749. saying he was confused! I hope the admins see my post and force this poser off the site. Why do people like this waste our time?

My name is Morrie and I operate the BakFactoryOutlet.com. Our site has many favorable comments throughout the Ford Forums. We offer killer prices on all Bak Products to Ford Forum members. If you don't want to waste your time call us, if you want waste your time call Ron.

Thanks,
Morrie

Im not sure...

For your first post on the forum. I feel this is rather uncalled for and a bit unusual.
You come here, no introduction, nothing. Some people know you, others dont. But the first post is a BLAST at someone who might have made a mistake or thought he could sell the F1 at that price... Whatever the case may be.

I think that you might need to eat those words if you want to do business on this site...

I cant do business with someone who will turn around, set them up (by calling them and trying to get their reaction) and then posting it in public on his thread.

Bad move.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
i edited the title to reflect the correct product. let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
i edited the title to reflect the correct product. let's not make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Yeah, especially those of us that got to know Ron knew he was going through a ****** divorce at the time. That`s as good a mind **** as any and can certainly interfere with details such as G2 or F1 anyday.